SupercalifragilisticexpiBANDidocious

SupercalifragilisticexpiBANDidocious. (su·per·ca·li·fra·gil·is·tic·ex·pi·BAND·i·do·cious)
Adjective: an extraordinary (wonderful) band or band experience, memory, thought, action, ect.

Sunday, September 20, 2015

Sicknesses & Sister's Friends

Short story time!!!
So I've been sick for the past two days. Yesterday, my sister asked my mom if her friend could come over for a sleepover. I'm shouted no at her because I'm sick and they are the two loudest people in the house when they are put together (my sister is loud enough without her friend...). Anyway, the thing was, she could either suck up and sleep over at her friend's house, or not have a sleepover. You see, she is really bad at having sleepovers. She can not survive the night at someone else's house. Never done it before. Ever.
But no way was I ready to let her friend come here.
So my sister goes there, and she was supposed to sleep over. But, around 8:00, Mom gets a call from her, saying she wants to come home... And asked if her friend could come. I was not there at the time, but Mom thought that I was feeling better. The truth is, yes, I've been feeling better since two days ago, but that doesn't mean I'm not sick. So, Mom has to drive down and pick them up and bring them back. When they get back, I hit the hay. I could hear them upstairs -although they weren't as loud as other times- so when my mom came down to say goodnight, I told her to tell them to shut up and stop stomping around -my sister's room is directly on top of mine- or else I would literally kill them.
Either I was too tired to hear them make a racket, or they actually shut up.
Either way, I actually fell asleep last night without waiting for them to tire themselves out and collapse on their own beds.

Now that it's morning, I laid in bed, thinking about stuff -like I always do when I wake up, not counting school days because as soon as I get up I've got to hurry out of the house, our school starts super early and it's really annoying- and I go upstairs to eat breakfast an hour after I wake up. I was getting out the cereal, milk, and yogurt -yes, yogurt, the cereal I have goes great with this homemade yogurt my mom makes- so I was opening the drawer to get a spoon, but, being me, I had to carry everything at once. This would be: two boxes of cereal -I mix my cheerios with this granola cereal stuff, it's good-, a bowl, a carton of soy milk -I don't like regular milk-, a giant container of yogurt, and then I've got to get the spoon. Being myself, I try the most ridiculous way to carry everything over to the table and I drop the spoon. It's metal so it makes a very loud racket when it hits the ground. I paused for a moment, waiting to see who in my family would yell at me for making such a loud noise, but no one does. My mom's a heavy sleeper -more or less-, my sister and her friend didn't make a sound - for once in their lives-, and my dad -an early bird, just like me- had headphones on when I came upstairs and passed his office. Although his hearing is literally like a hawk so I'm surprised he didn't whisper-yell at me (so as not to wake everyone else). Anyway, I eat my cereal in peace and put all my stuff away and then I'm heading downstairs when I hear awfully loud whispering. Of course, it's my sister and her friend. I'm cursing them with my mind as I march down the stairs and into my room. I can hear them whispering as they exit their room, walk down the hallway, down the stairs, and over into the family room where the computers are.
I wish I stole the computer while I had a chance. They're literally always on Minecraft when they come over and they can't be bothered to do anything else but eat. I'm going to go in there just to tell them, "You guys do realize you are the worst at whispering. Thanks for letting me rest!"
They'll say something snarky back (especially my sister) and then I'll just pull a face and leave. Probably. See, this has happened before. Multiple times.

So yeah that's it for this morning. I still wish I could've gone to Pep Band the other day but I'm trying not to sulk too much because I am getting better and my mom says I'll definitely be better by next Friday so I can go to Homecoming Game.
eximiusgaming.com


How to be a Band Geek:
Rule #1: Get over sickness ASAP so you can get back to the fun stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment