SupercalifragilisticexpiBANDidocious

SupercalifragilisticexpiBANDidocious. (su·per·ca·li·fra·gil·is·tic·ex·pi·BAND·i·do·cious)
Adjective: an extraordinary (wonderful) band or band experience, memory, thought, action, ect.

Friday, September 18, 2015

I Wish...

I wish I could go to Pep Band. I wish I wasn't stuck at home...

Hi, everyone! I'm really glad that you're reading my first post on this blog! So, let's start with first period, English class. Yes, I'm doing this blog out of my class's requirements, but I am so looking forward to post! Anyway, this morning, I woke up with a sore throat. I dismissed it because my dad never lets me stay home because of sicknesses. First period, I have English, and we set up our blogs. I was very excited and I had this whole plan for what to post.

See, there's a football game tonight at my school, and, being in band, I am required to go and participate in Pep Band. We play songs and have a blast playing the other team off the bleachers! Only, I got worse. When I got home, I was given medicine and I begged and begged to go to Pep Band. My mom says no. My dad says no. I'm stuck in bed, right now. With my sore throat and tears. I really wanted to go.
I know this isn't band related, so I'll try and catch you up on everything you need to know.

Hi, I'm Danielle, I play the clarinet and I absolutely love band. I love the people in band. I love my friends in band. I love my teacher and the music and everything. I love band, and I am also in percussion. I'm a totally music geek. I do very well in both classes. Also, over the summer, I participated in Marching Band. I got to spend the whole summer waking up to go to practice at 8:00 in the morning and come home at 10:00am. We went to parades around our area and we marched and played songs and we were awesome.
A week from today, we do our final performance. :'-(
I'm really sad, and really happy all at the same time. After next week, there is no Marching Band until May. And yet, I'm so proud of myself and everyone in Marching Band. It's been a good season.
That reminds me! I am so going to share with all of you the funny band jokes I find on google! I crack up!

I have Pep-Marching Band next week, and I hope I can fulfill my plan for what was supposed to be tomorrow's post. (We get home at 10:00 and I'm always so tired I collapse, sometimes in my clothes...) So I was going to post it tomorrow.
Anyway, I really hope you enjoy my blogging!

And, maybe you'll learn a thing or two about how to be a band geek. ;)


Image from www.polyvore.com
Sharing the band geek pride with Emma, Whitney, and Emily.
Also, check out my non-band buddies: Sam and Nina.

P.S. Emma plays the trumpet, Whitney plays the clarinet, and Emily plays the flute. We all did Marching Band together and we've been friends for a long time. P.S.S. Sam does percussion ("which counts as band" -Sam) and Nina does orchestra. So we're all music geeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment