*I went back in to add the link for information on Taylor Swift, and couldn't help but snicker when I saw there's a whole website about her. I mean, really?
**Is there really a website for every single famous person out there? I wouldn't be surprised, actually. I mean, they're famous. This is still funny to me, somehow.
So instead of being a normal person and searching the internet endlessly for someone who I can be absolutely sure fits the criteria, I'm going to squeeze my eyes shut and cross my fingers as I hit the submit button after I publish this post. Oh gosh. Anyway, I'm going to let go of my worries, and completely envelope myself in my favorite music-producing person. We can consider them famous, although anonymously. I am not related to them and they have no idea who little me is so we aren't classified as friends. I highly doubt they are my English teacher as well. So here's my assignment.
![]() |
| Amazing photos from WallpapersWide! |
Dear NightcoreReality,
The songs you upload on your YouTube channel are literally the only songs I will listen to. Other than on the occasion I'm dying for music and don't have wifi, I'll listen to the radio. I mostly enjoy the songs that I don't already know, which happens to be most of them seeing as I have a very limited and unpopular taste in music. I don't mind, though. I like listening to the songs and am grateful for you putting in the time to write out the lyrics in the videos so I can learn to sing the right words. I will always play your music when I'm working or on my computer. I'd love to be able to listen to your music when I'm skiing or alone on the bus, but since I don't have cellular data on my phone, I can't. I used to love listening to your songs when I was given permission to in school, but, much to my great disappointment, they blocked your YouTube channel on my school computer, and, once again, my phone doesn't have cellular data. Not that we're allowed our phones in school.
I'm a clarinet player in the 9th grade. I'd like to think myself very good, and I think my band teacher seems to think so as well. I am also a rising star-student in the world of percussion... As far as I'm concerned. To be honest, I'm not as great as some other kids in my school. Others practice much more than I do and seem to be much more responsible and focused. I somehow manage to be good despite my lack of out-of-school practice. I have a place in my school's Steel Drum Band, although I haven't had the opportunity to attend yet since it's a brand new activity that was offered. I also missed the first two days due to a sickness I came down with, recently. Besides music, I enjoy illustration, writing, photography, and skiing. Often times, I tell myself I have too many hobbies. Although I do spend most of my time being extremely lazy. I force myself to go out and get exercise through skiing by signing up for a program called AMP that is held once a week for ten weeks over winter. I also manage to stay fit through my marching band, which is my summer sport. Yes, marching band is a sport. Don't bother arguing with me.
I hope you can learn a little more about concert-stage music through my blog. I'm not sure what you already know, but maybe this'll give you a little insight on how amazing the life of a band geek can be. I'm not sure how likely it is that you'll end up reading this letter someday, if I had to guess, I'd think you'll never end up seeing it, but that's okay. It's nice to be able to dream. Maybe you'll come back and read more because somehow I've managed to find a way to make my life seem interesting to others.
Anyway, I hope to continue enjoying your music for a very long time! Thank you so much for what you do!
How to be a Band Geek:
Rule #16: So what if your idols don't notice you now? If you keep doing what you love, you'll be on top of the world someday. Then you'll be the idol.

No comments:
Post a Comment