![]() |
| Beautiful photography from WallpapersWide! |
I'm a bit sad to say it, but this is likely to be my last post on this blog ever. Not that I'm actually that sad. Over the months, I have gotten less and less excited with this blog. It has gone from being that fun new assignment in English class to that one annoying assignment you still have to do in English class.
We'll start at the beginning of the year, shall we?
A fourteen year old girl is returning to her crummy little school that squishes probably about nine hundred kids in the hallways that were originally built for preschoolers. This girl is me. I reunite with the classmates I haven't seen all summer because we're not quite friends enough to hang out, and rejoice when I see the close friends I have that have just been on vacation so much we never saw each other. On this first day of school, we're given out schedules and eight different disclosures for our eight different classes, but most people are too busy trying to find out what friends they have in which classes to really wrap their heads around the fact they're all older now.
It takes a while, coming to realize that you're now a whole grade above the one last year. That three short months has been the only time that separates your final exams to the excitement of a new school year, teachers, classes, and friends.
That was about eight and a half months ago. I've changed a lot. I can't really be sure how much this blog has changed me, it was kinda just that one thing I have to do to get a grade for the second half of the school year.
But, besides that, I'm going to say that this blog really made me look at my life. It had to make me look at everything I've done as a musician and explain it in a way that would entertain other people. It has been a lot of fun to put my adventures on this blog.
Saying goodbye is... Okay... I'm not going to lie. Saying goodbye, in this specific situation, is going to be really easy. All I have to do is never look at this again.
So while I say goodbye. I want you all to have a sappy quote in a nice font on a cloudy background.
![]() |
| Beautiful photography from WallpapersWide! |
Where am I know? A lot farther than I used to be. My ninth grade experience has brought me to a better place, I'm sure. This experience includes everything I've learned in all eight of my classes, including band and percussion and everything I've done outside of school, too.
So, I'd like to say farewell to those of you who are reading my blog and I don't know in real life. But let's be honest, there's probably very few of you out there, but that's okay.
![]() |
| Beautiful photography from WallpapersWide! |
Music forever!



No comments:
Post a Comment